function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kkaalkkaal 

Style to rendered

This one is special:

I have a table and editor (input-) fields in the footer facet.

2 Columns, written in the same way (actually copied) with variable which are both Text(50).

One input object uses the style, one doen't.

This is the VF code:

<apex:column style="border-bottom:1px solid grey; padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px">
<apex:facet name="header">Text 1</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="footer">
<apex:outputPanel style="margin-top: 10px">
<apex:inputField value="{!Edittrait.Trait_Text_1__c}"
style="margin-top:10px" />
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{!trait.Trait_Text_1__c}"
style="{!if(selectedTraitId==trait.Id, 'height:17px;font-weight:bold', 'height:17px;font-weight:normal')}" />
</apex:column>
<apex:column style="border-bottom:1px solid grey; padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px">
<apex:facet name="header">% Value</apex:facet>
<apex:facet name="footer">
<apex:outputPanel style="margin-top: 10px">
<apex:inputField value="{!Edittrait.Input_Value__c}"
style="margin-top:10px" />
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:facet>
<apex:outputText value="{!trait.Input_Value__c}"
style="{!if(selectedTraitId==trait.Id, 'height:17px;font-weight:bold', 'height:17px;font-weight:normal')}" />
</apex:column>

The footer in the  firstcolumn (which displays ok) renders to this:

<td colspan="1" scope="col" class=" "><span style="margin-top: 10px;" id="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id110"><input type="text" style="margin-top: 10px;" size="20" name="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id111" maxlength="50" id="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id111"></span></td>

The footer in the other column renders like this:

<td colspan="1" scope="col" class=" "><span style="margin-top: 10px;" id="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id115"><input type="text" style="" size="20" name="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id116" maxlength="50" id="j_id0:formTrait:traittotal:traitList:j_id106"></span></td>

Plse observer the style in the input element which has my style information in the upper case, but not in the lower case. Both are identical in the VF code.

Any ideas why that is? I have many fields like this, but all behave normal, exept for this. 

Latest update: It seems that this has to do with the amount of datafields in a table row. When I reduce it, the problem is gone, if I increase it, it can even occure that a columnfooter at the very begining drops the style.

The critical number of columns seem to be 7-9 columns