function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kickingboykickingboy 

How do I stop rendering header

I use the following VF code create an editable collection of fields in a section on the page layout of a a custom object. When I first open the record it renders the section  correctly as the first image below but when I press the save button it displays the whole of the screen in the section as in the second page. If I refresh the enclosing record it renders the section correctly. 

apex:page standardController="Compliance__c" showHeader="false" tabstyle="Compliance__c" sidebar="false"> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock mode=""> <apex:outputLabel value="Policy Holder"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.ZName__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="IDD"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z1__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="Price"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z2__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="Complete"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z3__c}"/> <p/> <apex:outputLabel value="Policy Holder"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.ZName__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="IDD"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z1__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="Price"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z2__c}"/> <apex:outputLabel value="Complete"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Compliance__c.Z3__c}"/> <p/> <apex:commandButton value="Save Field Values" action="{!save}"/> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>