function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dkndkn 

render as pdf

have an contact object and an academic schedules object.
Contact object and academic schedules object are in a master-detail relationship, where master is contact and detail is academic schedules.So, One contact can have more than one detail record(Academic schedules) associated with it.I need to generate a pdf document , so that it captures the values from the contact record and as well as the individual field values from each detail record. Say , supposes, I have A, B, C, D as detail records. Then I might have 1, 2 ,3 ,4 , 5 as field names and these are the fields available on Record A, Record B etc,.
I want to capture Record A with 1 and 4 field value apart from capturing the contact record field values(which is very easy.).

Now at the same time there is a master detail relationship beteween academic schedules and registrations, where academic schedules is the master and registrations is the child.

Can I pull the data from academic schedules and registrations object on the contact record.

How can I do this , Is there way to pull invididual field values when in an master detail relationship.I would really appreciate any reply