function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anukarthi_nimmalaanukarthi_nimmala 

creating custom datepicker

Hi Everyone,

I want to create a  custom datepicker . Iam facing great difficulty in that.So if some one has created and achieved the functionality of creating a  custom datepicker,please help me  by helping me in achieving the functionality.Any help will be of great support to me as iam  trying for the same functionality since many days but not able to achieve it.

Thanks and regards,

Anu.....

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I've used the design2develop javascript date picker successfully.  Its available at: http://www.design2develop.com/calendar/

I don't remember having to do much more than create a static resource containing the calendar and then follow the instructions to get it working. 

I also looked at the dynarch calendar, but I think that used the same or similar CSS naming to salesforce and I decided it would be too confusing going forward.