function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anukarthi_nimmalaanukarthi_nimmala 

Regarding custom calendar picker

Hi Everyone,

As everyone new when we want a calendar pick for a input text field we will use a ainput field of date datatype so that we can see calendar picker in visualforce page.But My requirement is to use a custom calendar picker by using some component which defines the custom calendar picker.

So Please help me with in achieving my requirement.Any example code please help me with that.

Thanks and Regards,

Anu..

SargeSarge

Hi Anu,

What are the special requirements for this custom calendar picker other than the ones already present?

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

You can create custom calender picker through javascript.

Refer the link for  more information : http://community.salesforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Separate-Date-and-Time-Picker/td-p/189627                    

Hope this helps.

Hi Sarge,

I just need the  custom calendar  with the same as  calendar as we have in salesforce.But i want to create it using javascript function.since i want a separate time picker also along with datepicker i want to create  a datepicker using javascript functionality.So please suggest me how can i do thisa as iam facing problems wen iam trying to create a calendar using javascript functions.If any sample code would be helpful to me.

Thanks and regards,

Anu..

Hi  Pradeep,

Thanks a lot for your reply.But When iam trying to access the link iam not able to open it. So if possible please provide me with code for creating a datepicker using javascript function as you said its possible to create a  datepicker using javascript function and that is my requirement also.When iamtrying to do d same iam facing some difficulty in achieving it.So Any code would be a great help to me.

Thanks and regards,

Anu...