function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
StephenJacobGoldbergStephenJacobGoldberg 

VisualForce CSS won't align righ

Hi - 

I am trying to get this visualforce page to align right so that it looks like it is part of the page, but no matter what I try if I use the Salesforce standard style classes, "dataCol" and "labelCol", it won't align right.  I've tried using inlline style with outputText fields, I've tried div tags, I've tried everything I think of,... please help.

Here is the code

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardController="Event" extensions="Controller_eventTZPage" >
 <apex:variable var="newUI" value="newSkinOn" 
        rendered="{!$User.UIThemeDisplayed = 'Theme3'}">

</apex:variable>

<apex:pageBlock mode="maindetail">
<apex:pageBlockSection >

<TABLE cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" height="100%"  class="eventable" id="eventtable">
<TR>
<TD class="labelCol">Time Zone:</TD><TD class="dataCol"> <A href="{!UserURL}?noredirect=1" target="_newindow" >GMT{!UserProfileTimezone} ({!TimeZoneSidKey})</A></TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD class="labelCol">Local Start Time: </TD><TD class="dataCol"> {!TZStartTime}</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD class="labelCol">Local End Time: </TD><TD class="dataCol"> {!TZEndTime}</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:p

here is how it appears

r_boyd_848r_boyd_848

Have you tried using pageBlockSectionItem to enclose the label and field. You need to use this tag for each label/field pairing