function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hgolovhgolov 

Internal Server Error - page was previously working

Hi,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to try and help.

I have written a vf page with a custom controller. The purpose of this page is to allow users to create/edit/delete new/existing tasks. It's a long story - but this is what the client wants. The first thing I got working was to edit or view an existing task record, with inline editing in view mode. Then I started working on create. It took a very long time, but finally that too was working. Now just before showing my client the finished job, I double checked that view/edit existing task works, and when I load the page I get an internal server error!

The error number is: 1165965152-7090 (393970645).

When I comment out the form the page loads (but is almost blank), but as soon as I put it back in, even with nothing in between the open and close form tags I get the error again. The debug log does not show any errors, and shows that the code is doing everything necessary to set up the page.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do here?

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
cwall_sfdccwall_sfdc

This will be resolve in the upcoming next release.  In meantime, as a workaround disable "Show Viewstate" on the user profile page.  Thank you for your patience.

All Answers

cwall_sfdccwall_sfdc

This will be resolve in the upcoming next release.  In meantime, as a workaround disable "Show Viewstate" on the user profile page.  Thank you for your patience.

This was selected as the best answer
hgolovhgolov

Thank you very much.