function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DB12345DB12345 

Code To Associate Multiple Lead Records With One Account Record

Hello,

Has anyone created a custom button that takes the checked lead records from a search and associates them with specified Account record?

So, the user would:

1) Do a standard search for leads from company X.

2) Then they'd check the box next to one or more leads in the search list.

3) They they would click a custom button on the search ribbon for Leads and be prompted to look up an account.

4) Then they would click an "Add Selected Leads To Account" button to complete the process.

Thanks for any suggestions.

skodisanaskodisana

Hi,

Salesforce is having free appexchange application called 'Mass & Auto Convert Lead'.

This will be used to convert the leads with a single click from the list button.

After Installing this package you will get a Mass Convert button list on the leads. Add this button from Lead search layouts (Leads List View) .

Please install and check from Lead view.

Thanks,

Kodisana

MorganRMorganR

But will this convert the lead to a contact? I'm investigating the use of related lists for this but haven't found much yet. I'm looking for a way to associates leads, just leads, to an account object. Hoping that someone will have some experience here. I'd like the Account object to include a "leads" related list and allow the conversion from lead to contact to be done by the account owner.