function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adnan81Adnan81 

Visualforce Button

Looking to create a VF page which will google map multiple leads. I would like this to happen behind a button. Any suggestions

Thank you,

Adnan

aalbertaalbert

Thinking out loud here...but you could create a List View Button to display when a Leads List View is run. Then the user can select the specific leads to map. When they select one or more Leads, then click the custom List View button, that would initiate a Visualforce page and the page would have access to the selected record ids. 

Adnan81Adnan81

Thanks for assistance. I already have a list view of multiple leads that I can select, but now I want to have a button that will take these leads and populate google map based on the street, city, State, zip fields. Can I be introduced to sample code? I can also send you a screenshot of what I have, I do not know for some reason I am unable to attach a screenshot here?

Thanks

Adnan

DAC11DAC11

Would this app be of any use to you, you might be able to take sample code from it... http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001gpWhEAI

I am using it for two companies I work with and I think it's very good.

Adnan81Adnan81

This is interesting, but this seems like it is mapping individual leads. I want to be able to take muliple list in a view and select lets say 10 out of 20 and click a button that will take all those 10 lead and map them with pins or something.

Thanks for your advise...

DAC11DAC11

Hi Adnan, yes it does exactly that, you can place a button on the leads account and contact list views and for instance select 4 out of 10 leads in a view and it will only map those four on a map. I downloaded it a year ago and it was very basic, but the newer version is much improved, the list button was exactly what  I was looking for.