function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ttlttl 

Populating fields of two different Custom object in one Visualforce Page.

Hi Guys,

I have Two Custom object  Account_Score__c and Account_Card__c ,Both Object are having some fields . Some field of Account_Card__c contains value of the sum of particular field of  Account_Score__c(Ex:-Revenue field of Account_Card__c  having the total sum of Revenue field of Account_Score__c which associated to ICICI).I have one controller on Account_Score__c and some visualforcepages .Guys now my requirment is to Populate Revenue and some field from Account_Card__c and put it in tabular format  along with the field of Account_Score__c,where Coulmn will be the field of Account_Score__c,Below this table I want to populate the Field of Account_Card__c in tabular format also .

I  am facing issue to Populate the Field of Account_Card__c ,Guys i have one method in controller which Fetch all required field of Account_Card__c and put it in one list.But when i try to reflect on Same visualforce pages then it showing error: Like Unknown Property.

Guys can u share some  code so that  taking help from this I can complete my requirment.

Thanks,

Prince

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

This sounds eminently achievable using a wrapper class to hold the combined information.  You may find that you need to use vanilla HTML tables rather than datatables to display the nested information.

If you post your code we may be able to help.