function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MriduMridu 

Product family Name is repeating for a group of products

i was trying to create quote in which i want to display the product family,under tat,product name,below that product desc-eg:iwant to display the product family like given below.

1.0    A1              -Pdtfamily                                                                                                                                 
1.1    a1                  Pdtname                                                                           50,000     40,000          1        40,000           
       -Pdtdescription
 1.0  A1  

1.2   a2           -pdtname
         -                                                                                                                 1,500        1,200        30     36,000
         -  Pdtdescription                                                                                                                   750           500        20     10,000
         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Module Total [A]                                                                                                           86,000

But for me the product family name is repaeting in a2 also. i tried using group by,bt it does nt support  pdt description which is richtext area.how can i avoid repeating of pdtfamily in visual force page.