function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
_Louie__Louie_ 

Visualforce page with custom controller not returning result data when viewed in customer portal

Hi to all

I need some help from you guys. I created a visualforce page with custom controller to display specific data. Then I use that page as a tab in customer portal. The problem is that the data are not displyed when I logged in as a portal user. In the matter of user permission I already enable the access of customer portal user for both custom controller and visualforce page. In fact, the tab was already there and the pageBlock title was displayed (message displayed in pageBlock title was a method in the custom controller something like title="{!method_in_custom_controller_that_returns_a_string_message}").

Somehow the pageBlockTable does not display the data it should display.

Someone please enlighthen me on this matter and bring to the right track, what possibly am I missing here.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
kritinkritin

Check the Profile associated with the user first, here provide access of Tab that you have created.And also provide access on VF pages.

And also see the OrganisationWise Securitty Settings for Object.

All Answers

kritinkritin

Check the Profile associated with the user first, here provide access of Tab that you have created.And also provide access on VF pages.

And also see the OrganisationWise Securitty Settings for Object.

This was selected as the best answer
_Louie__Louie_

Thanks for the reply. Problem solved!