function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GangulyGanguly 

Moving selected values from one list box to another list box

Hi,

I am trying to develop a Visual force page which will contain two list boxes and 4 buttons. The first list box will initially contain a list of values and the 2nd list box will be initially empty.

On the click of the 1st button, the selected values from the 1st list box(can be multiple selected values) will move into the 2nd list box. The values which will move, will get removed from the 1st list box.

On the click of the 2nd button, all the values of the 1st list box will move to the 2nd list box, making the first list box empty.

On the click of the 3rd and 4th button, the same fuction will be performed, but it will move the values from the 2nd list box to the 1st.

Can anyone help me out Please.....

Thanks in advance

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

There's a very good example of this sort of behaviour in the Visualforce Developer's Guide, near the bottom of the following page:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_dynamic_vf_sample_standard.htm

You'll need to do a little work to adapt it to your exact requirements, but it should give you a good head start.

GangulyGanguly

Thanks bob... It indeed gave me a good idea to start with.