function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
myforcedotcommyforcedotcom 

Adding Hover on link in vf page

I have a vf page that I am trying to display the mini page when I hover over the link. Below is my vf page link statement.

When I hover over the link I get a hover window but it is the mini page for the control but it has the sidebar and menu displayed. Also when i move off the link the page does not hide.

<a href="/{v.aid}" id="{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}"                                           onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}').hide();"                                           onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}').hide();"                                           onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}','/{!v.aid}/m?retURL=%2Fapex%2FMilestone1_Calendar_Team&amp;isAjaxRequest=1&amp;nocache=1308340279175;').show();"         onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}','/{!v.aid}/m?retURL=%2Fapex%2FMilestone1_Calendar_Team&amp;isAjaxRequest=1&amp;nocache=1308340279175;').show();">{!v.name}</a>

any help is a big thanks.

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma

For first to remove header and side bar set false in 

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false"

You have to use window.close to close the window, you can use onmouseout event of link to close the window.

myforcedotcommyforcedotcom

Iam not trying to pop a new window from my link. I am trying to use the standard SFDC hover feature that pop's an overlay with the mini-page layout. My problem is that when I hover over my link, it pops the mini page layout but with the header and sidebar in the overlay window.  Again here is the link I am building.

<a href="/{v.aid}" id="{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}"
	onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}').hide();"
	onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}').hide();"
	onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}','/{!v.aid}/m?retURL=%2Fapex%2FMilestone1_Calendar_Team&amp;isAjaxRequest=1&amp;nocache=1308340279175;').show();"
	onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!v.aid}{!day.DayName}{!day.dayofmonth}','/{!v.aid}/m?retURL=%2Fapex%2FMilestone1_Calendar_Team&amp;isAjaxRequest=1&amp;nocache=1308340279175;').show();"
	>{!v.name}</a>