function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aniiiiiianiiiiii 

popup in visualforce

Hi all,I want to display a popup window in vvisualforce page.on click on the image need to display an popup in visual force page,.

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Simply write onclick event and call javascript (window.open)

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Hi,

Use <apex:OutputLink> attribute with your page which contain all records. Use _balnk in target.

<apex:outputLink value="/apex/youVFpagename" target="_blank">Add</apex:outputLink>

If you need further clarification please post your code.

If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.

BrianWKBrianWK

Another place you may want to look is TehNrd's blog. He wrote a Visualforce pop up example that may be adapted for your needs:

http://www.tehnrd.com/visualforce-pop-up/

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma

If you want to disable the parent window till popup window is open then use window.showModalDilog. Please ask if want to know more about how to use showModalDilog.

PeachTreePeachTree

I need help displaying my results in a popup dialog window. Could you please help ? I have an input field. When I enter a value in input field and click search button, I should be getting my search results in a popup window. I am new to visualforce and even after looking at lot of posts in community, I couldn't find a solution to this problem. Please advise.