function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vnbhargavivnbhargavi 

hii

i have some checkboxes and an command link.....when i click on command link...the checkboxes are gettng displayed as boolean values how do i resolve this..??????

pls pls help me in this..

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Can you please explain more, what do you mean by checkbox are displayed as boolean values. Also some snippet of your code will help us to understand more.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

vnbhargavivnbhargavi

yeah...am running a query for displayng the records as checkboxes dynamically in visualforce page  and i have a commandlink where performing some action and when i click this link the labels of these checkboxes are changing as boolean values.......

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Hi,

It is better if you can post your code here.

Chamil's Blog

vnbhargavivnbhargavi

vf tag:

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!serv1.label}" />{!serv1.label}&nbsp;&nbsp;  

<apex:commandLink action="{!getlisttoken}" value="GET TOKEN" rendered="{!item.QRender2}">

apex code:

QRender2 = (ordQuest.Value__c.equalsIgnoreCase('Picklist') && ordQuest.Value__c!=null ? true : false);

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!serv1.label}" />{!serv1.label}

Make sure "serv1.label" is Boolean value as inputCheckbox should be bind with Boolean property in controller and not string.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

vnbhargavivnbhargavi

yeah got it thanq.......................thanx a lot..

i have one more issue...

am using standard controller as account in my visualforce page and i want to populate the fields of custom object and there is no relationship between account and custom object..how do i get that can u please help me????

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

If there is no relation between the custom object and account then you can not display it on your visualforce page. You need to create an apex class and use it as extension on visualforce page.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

vnbhargavivnbhargavi

hiiiiiiiii all,

i have issue when am inserting  say three records if first record fails ,then the other two records should insert.................

can anyone please help me in this.................................................