function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
uptime_andrewuptime_andrew 

Mimic Related List - Classic Layout vs. New Layout

I have a custom page layout where I've had to mimic the related list:

<apex:dataTable styleClass="list" value="{!relatedEmailMessages}" var="h" rows="10" rendered="{!showRelatedEmailMessages}" >
                <apex:column headerValue="Action">
                    <nobr><strong>
					<a href="javascript&colon;srcUp(%27%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Femail%2Fauthor%2FEmailAuthor%3Femail_id%3D{!h.Id}%26replyToAll%3D0%26retURL%3D%252F{!myCase.Id}%27)">Reply</a> | 
					<a href="javascript&colon;srcUp(%27%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Femail%2Fauthor%2FEmailAuthor%3Femail_id%3D{!h.Id}%26replyToAll%3D1%26retURL%3D%252F{!myCase.Id}%27)">To All</a> | 
					<a href="javascript&colon;srcUp(%2Fsetup%2Fown%2Fdeleteredirect.jsp%3Fisdtp%3Dmn%26delID%3D{!h.Id}%26retURL%3D%252F{!myCase.Id}%27)">To All</a> | 

<a href='/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?email_id={!h.Id}&replyToAll=0&retURL=%2F{!myCase.Id}'>Reply</a> | 
                    <a href='/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?email_id={!h.Id}&replyToAll=1&retURL=%2F{!myCase.Id}'>To All</a> |
                    <a href='/setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp?delID={!h.Id}&retURL=%2F{!myCase.Id}'>Del</a>
                    </strong></nobr>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Status" value="{!h.Status}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Subject">
                    <a href='/{!h.Id}?retURL=%2F{!myCase.Id}'>{!h.Subject}</a> <br />
                    <i>{!IF(LEN(h.TextBody) > 75,LEFT(h.TextBody,75) + '...',h.TextBody)}</i>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Email Address" value="{!h.FromAddress}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Message Date" value="{!h.MessageDate}"/>
            </apex:dataTable>

This fits in very well in the classic layout, as it looks like the other related lists.  However, the appearance is drastically different in the new layout.

Is it simply a matter of changing the styleClass to something other than "list"?