function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka 

Salesforce standard popup for visualforce

Hi All,

Salesforce has nice popup feature as in followin link.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/FfIWpT_i/popup.html

Can we use this feature in our own visualforce page?

Thanks in Advance

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi All,

I got the solution and I will share that solution with you all. Use following code for that.

<apex:repeat value="{!selectedEmp}" var="emp">                            
                             <a href="/{!emp.Id}" id="{!emp.Id}" onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}').hide();" onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}', '/{!emp.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!emp.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();" onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}').hide();" onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}', '/{!emp.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!emp.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();">{!emp.First_Name__c} {!emp.Last_Name__c}</a>
                          </apex:repeat>

All Answers

Hi All,

I got the solution and I will share that solution with you all. Use following code for that.

<apex:repeat value="{!selectedEmp}" var="emp">                            
                             <a href="/{!emp.Id}" id="{!emp.Id}" onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}').hide();" onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}', '/{!emp.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!emp.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();" onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}').hide();" onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!emp.Id}', '/{!emp.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!emp.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();">{!emp.First_Name__c} {!emp.Last_Name__c}</a>
                          </apex:repeat>

This was selected as the best answer
Chenna4a2Chenna4a2

Hi, 

I am using same feature but can i hide view button on standard pop up ????