function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Antonio_hotelbedsAntonio_hotelbeds 

Image in a tab of a tabbed visualforce page

Hi all,

I am starting to create a visualforce page to create a tabbed account page and this is my code for the style and the relevant code for the visualforce page:

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" tabStyle="Account" standardStyleSheets="false">

<!-- Defino estilos para los tabs del segundo Panel -->
	<style>
              .activeTab2 {color:black; background-image:{!$Resource.TabAmarilloDifuminadoActiva}}
              .inactiveTab2 {background-color: #F2F5A9; color:black; background-image:none}
         </style>

<apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails" id="AccountExtraTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab2"
	inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab2">

<apex:tab label="Administrative/Finance" name="AdministrativeInfo" id="AdministrativeInfo">
		</apex:tab>		

<apex:tab label="Commercial" name="CommercialInfo" id="commercialInfo">label for commercial

<apex:tab label="Operational" name="OperationalInfo" id="OperationalInfo">

<apex:tab label="Technical" name="TechnicalInfo" id="TechnicalInfo">

<apex:tab label="Product Profile" name="ProductInfo" id="ProductInfo">

<apex:tab label="Destinos" name="DestinosInfo" id="DestinosInfo">

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:page>

Because in the standard tab panel options, in the tabs salesforce degradates the colour from green to grey. I want to do the same but from yellow to grey in the tabs of my panel. So i created an image, called TabAmarilloDifuminadoActiva but I still see it with the green Salesfroce defatul image.

Could you please help me for my image to be loaded in the active tab?

Thanks a lot!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi,

Below is the code snippet for style which would help you attain your requirement:-

<style>

.activeTab2 {color:red; background-image:url({!$Resource.datepic})}

</style>

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Hi,

Below is the code snippet for style which would help you attain your requirement:-

<style>

.activeTab2 {color:red; background-image:url({!$Resource.datepic})}

</style>

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
Antonio_hotelbedsAntonio_hotelbeds

Thanks sooo much for your help!! It worked!! :)

You are most welcome. Anytime.