function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arup SarkarArup Sarkar 

Make columns read only in Enhanced List in Visual force page

Hi:

I have created a visualforce page as follows, I would like to make the fields appearing in the page read only, how do I achieve it?

The custom page is shown in the tab.

<apex:page showHeader="true" readOnly="false" >
    <apex:enhancedList type="Call_Report_Summary__c" customizable="false" height="700" rowsPerPage="50" id="CallReportListPage"/>
</apex:page>

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Arup SarkarArup Sarkar

Thanks Ipsita for replying, we have gone the route of listView which makes the record readonly.

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi,

There is no option for making the enhance list read-only in Salesforce. As a wordaround you can use the Page block table for displaying the data in read only mode.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

Arup SarkarArup Sarkar

Thanks Ipsita for replying, we have gone the route of listView which makes the record readonly.

This was selected as the best answer
vijaymindvijaymind

I have a big problem in enhance List , once we change number of record from standard page and refresh the page or relogin number of records are same as seleted , but in case of visualforce page I added a enhance list and when change the number of records per page are not saved , each time when I am refreshing or relogin and open the page getting by default value 10 .

Any idea so that we can keep the selected records on Visualforce page also ?

Kruthika KsKruthika Ks
@Ispita_Navatar:
Can you please suggest how to do we make the page block table displaying data to be read only?