function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yihlamur.ax1165yihlamur.ax1165 

Custom Thank you page

Hello,

I would like to build a custom thank you page right after case submission. However, there are some technical problems that I've faced so far.

I create my Web-to-Case HTML. The only parameter that I can provide is a return URL. I want to enrich my Thank You page with customer's inputs such as 'Contact name, Priority, Subject'. 

My questions:

1. Is there a way to get created case ID in my retURL? (Please note that my retURL will be a public page)

2. If getting retURL is not possible, how can I have get the inputs mentioned above (Contact name, etc.)? 

My approach to question 2 was to encode the URL, but it appears that this is not a solution.

I'd really appreaciate if someone enlightens me in this area. A short example would be a great help.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I don't think you'll be able to do this using the web to case, that just hits a servlet and redirects you to a predefined URL. If you want to customize it in this way I'd look at an unauthenticated force.com site.  That way you can have a custom page and controller that give you exactly the behaviour that you require.  You can then include this as an iframe into your main web site.