function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vnbhargavivnbhargavi 

hiii all

Iam doing Integration using webservices API

I want to create the Outbound Message in XMl format.

i want topass the Sobject list  of four objects says Accounts,Case etc..,in DOm class child element...

I have a condition like  if thelastmodified date is set to Today().the object which satisifies this condition

only that object fields should be displayed as XML message..and not all.

How can i do this... can Anyone help me in this......????????????????????????????????????????

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SrikanthKuruvaSrikanthKuruva

1.)create a outbound message as an workflow action. select session id and account id in the fields to pass

2.)create listener(webservice) using java or .net and the wsdl generated from the above outbound message.

3.)in the webservice using the account id passed query the other sobject records which were modified today and process them.

All Answers

All you want to do is that you want to pass the records(lastmodified today) of 4 sobjects to the outbound message and do the rest of logic in the outbound message. for this you can simply query the records directly in the outbound message using soqls and do the business logic there itself.

Please let me know if i misunderstood what you are trying to do.

vnbhargavivnbhargavi

Can you Elaborate Little more....:)

1.)create a outbound message as an workflow action. select session id and account id in the fields to pass

2.)create listener(webservice) using java or .net and the wsdl generated from the above outbound message.

3.)in the webservice using the account id passed query the other sobject records which were modified today and process them.

This was selected as the best answer
vnbhargavivnbhargavi

thanks alot its worked:)