function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
eswarieswari 

Previous and Next buttons in Tab Not working when selected options

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Visualforce. I am trying yo create different tabs having 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons.

I am able to use those buttons to navigate to previous and next tabs. But, however if there is some select options as checkboxes in the tab and if I select one or more checkboxes then these buttons are not working.

Couldn't fidn any way to resolve this. Can anyone please suggest me in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

eswari.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
eswarieswari
Resolved the issue. There is a mistake in the getter and setters in Controller class. Thanks for your help. :)

All Answers

aballardaballard

Sounds like there may be some validation error occurring that inhibits the button acction.  Do you have an <apex:messages> or <apex:pagemessages> in your page to make sure any generated error messages are displayed?

eswarieswari

Thanks for the reply.

I am calling a method when the 'Next' button is clicked which we will just change the selected tab value. I am not doing any validations in the method. 

I don't have any <apex:messages> tags in my page. Could you please also let me know how to use it to display error messages.

eswarieswari
Resolved the issue. There is a mistake in the getter and setters in Controller class. Thanks for your help. :)
This was selected as the best answer