function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
michael_hymichael_hy 

Problem about instand the standard help link

Hello
I have a task that need to use our own help text on the customer object by click the Help for this Page
I know there has a Context-Sensitive Help Setting to use s-control or Visualforce page to instand standard Help & Training.

Now I have a zip file named webHelp.zip, in this file have some htm(index.htm and a lot of others topic.htm), css, js and gif file.
The main page is index.htm
so could I upload this zip file to Static Resources and use index.htm in Visualforce page?
I need to go though the others page via index.htm.How to write this visualforce page?
Did anyone can help on this problem?

Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can change the page by giving the static resource link of the page from which you want to redirect from the main page to other pages. static resource link look like this way:

StaticResource objStc=[Select s.LastModifiedDate,s.NamespacePrefix From StaticResource s where s.Name='Site_Themes'];
iCnt=objStc.LastModifiedDate.getTime();

URL LINK:   '/resource/'+iCnt+'/Resource name/folder name/page.htm/'

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can change the page by giving the static resource link of the page from which you want to redirect from the main page to other pages. static resource link look like this way:

StaticResource objStc=[Select s.LastModifiedDate,s.NamespacePrefix From StaticResource s where s.Name='Site_Themes'];
iCnt=objStc.LastModifiedDate.getTime();

URL LINK:   '/resource/'+iCnt+'/Resource name/folder name/page.htm/'

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
michael_hymichael_hy

Navatar_DbSup, thanks for your reply.

You mean I need to modify all the links in main page and subpage.

And use the main page in Visualforce page?

How to get main page in Visualforce page?

I use 

{!URLFOR($Resource.WebHelp,'Web Help/index.htm')}

But when I click the link, the main page will not be show. just blank page.