function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vespavespa 

disable the header in iframe

hi,

I am using iframe and displaying reports in customer portal.

There is a header file callled welcome.page which is included in each and every page that i navigate from in the customer portal.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="false" then I dont see the header on top of the page but the with my iframe and report i get a header.

Now in my visualforce page if i say showHeader="true" then I see the header on top of the page and with my iframe and report i get a header again with all the links still active, so i can again navigate from the report and keep opening windows inside windows.

basically my i frame takes the header file and includes it on top of the report.

Is there a way to disable this header file from being included.

I know I can use window.open and navigate to the report and pass all the parameters but i want to use iframe.

thanks!!

vespavespa

now the code is very strainght forword... i have included the iframe tag with a result String which is reportid with some parameters....

so when i select the parameters from some dropdown lists and click on generate reports i get the report in a pageblock and that page block itself has this header file attached to it.....