function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ashchanashchan 

Downlaod page problem(very urgent)

hi,

I used content type as "application/x-excel" to download the page as excel. I am displaying the values using with Page Block Table. 

My problem is

When the number of records in the page block table is less it is working fine means we can download and we can see that excel file...

But when the number of records is more in number(i.e. above 100 records). it is not downloading...................... 

Regards

Ashok Chandra

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

any ways there is no use of using any standard style sheets..so try to remove the pageblock and replace with repeat and try to give the contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"

ashchanashchan

hi,

Thanks for reply.....

it is coming....

But it is taking too much time to download( i have  375 records it has taken around 45 mins).......

is there any way to minimize the time................

Regards

Ashok Chandra

ashchanashchan

hi,

I am showing the all the attendees in on page with download button. when the user click on that button one more page will open to download that page as excel.

Here my probelm is when we have more number of records then the person click on download it is taking to much time to load that page....... and it is taking too much time to download also........

Plz tell me is there any way to reduce the time for load....

Regards

Ashok Chandra