function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pj_27pj_27 

internal server error ..

Hi,

I am getting a following error for my VF page.this page was working fine previously.

internal server error occured.

" An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that ........."

I guess theres something wrong in script of the page and Error console for this web page displays following errors.

"SFDC not defined"

"SFDCApp not defined"

Please suggest.

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

dont worry.. some times for few minutes salesforce may not be available .. u may get this type of errors...

pj_27pj_27

I agree that this issue occures sometimes. I guessThe UAT org in which I am working now is upgraded to 'Spring' 12' version. Is it because of that this issue is consistent ? 

Previsouly this page was working fine.

pj_27pj_27

Hi there ,.... I am still getting the same error ... is there any solution / workaround ?

Please suggest

cwall_sfdccwall_sfdc

@

pj_27pj_27

I could only found --

1. "SFDC not defined"

2. "SFDCApp not defined"

these are the two errors in the Error Console of my Mozilla Browser. And also these are not part of my script.

igoruigoru

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; CMDTDF; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 05:40:18 UTC

Line: 10
Char: 345
Code: 0
URI: https://c.cs13.visual.force.com/jslibrary/1323850589000/sfdc/VFDevMode.js

pj_27pj_27

Hi I have tried to find this error .I created a new page using the same code and found that this issue was due to the paginator tags in the code. I have commented it temporarily and the page works fine as usual but need to find a permanant solution to this.

Here is the commented code of paginator.

<!--   <c:paginator id="page_schedules" pageManager="{!pmSchedule}"
                        reRenderComponent="{!$Component.pb_schedules}" statusComponent="{!$Component.status_schedules}"/>-->

Can you please suggest me possible resolutions to this ?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

pj_27