function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
l.trincil.trinci 

Remove Hyperlinks on a pdf page

Is there any way to remove the Hyperlinks on a pdf page?

This is my code and all i want to do is remove the Hyperlinks on the outputfield value

Thanks in advance

<apex:pageblock >
<apex:repeat value="{!ExpOth}" var="experience" id="RepExp" rendered="{!IF(CONTAINS('skill','Client'), false, true)}">
<apex:repeat value="{!experience.Skills_Techical__r}" var="skillexperience" id="RepSkillExp" rendered="{!IF(CONTAINS('skill','Client'), false, true)}">

<apex:outputfield value="{!skillexperience.Position_name__c}" style="font-weight:bold;"/>
- &nbsp; <apex:outputfield value="{!skillexperience.Skill_Area_name__c}" style="font-weight:bold;"/>

</apex:repeat>

</apex:repeat>
</apex:pageblock>

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
NashalNashal

Hi,

To make it more clear,

You will be querying Skill_Area_name__c, Postion_Name__c in your query.In Addition add this in your query Skill_Area_name__r.Name, Position_Name__r.Name.

Thanks

All Answers

NashalNashal

Hi,

Instead of using <apex:outputField> use <apex:outputText> with related objects name like Object__r.Name. It will  resolve your issue.

If it resolves your problem, then mark it as a solution, else let me know the issue

Thanks

l.trincil.trinci

I try it. It give me this error : SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: tcl4sf__Skill_Techical__c.tcl4sf__Position_name__r 

NashalNashal

Hi,

What the error mean?.. You didnt  query the value Position_name__r.name in your SOQL that is why it is  giving you the error

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: tcl4sf__Skill_Techical__c.tcl4sf__Position_name__r

Try to understand the meaning of the error. You will get it

Thanks

SRKSRK

He is correct
You just need to put "Position_name__r.name" in your SOQL Query

NashalNashal

Hi,

To make it more clear,

You will be querying Skill_Area_name__c, Postion_Name__c in your query.In Addition add this in your query Skill_Area_name__r.Name, Position_Name__r.Name.

Thanks

This was selected as the best answer