function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
satheeshrsksatheeshrsk 

How to add custom button to Product related list on Opportunity page

Hi,

I am trying to add a custom button to the Product related list on my Opportunity page. It does not shows any custom buttons section on Product related list. The button type is List Button and the VF page uses  standard controller and extension controller class. Any  help must be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Which type of standard controller are you using?  I think the product related list has to use an opportunity standard controller.

satheeshrsksatheeshrsk

Thank you for reply. I'm using Opportunity standard controller only.

Thanks!

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

So have you created the button and its not appearing on the page layout, or is there a problem creating the button.

satheeshrsksatheeshrsk

I have created the button some time back (3 hours ago). For some testing purpose I changed button type  as Detail button and finished testing. Now im unable to change button type as List button, it does not showing  VF page in the list ; not able to create button (list).

Thanks,

Satheesh

satheeshrsksatheeshrsk

Unable to create a List Button, it does not shows  any VF pages in the Content drop down list.

Any help must be appreciated.

Thanks!

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Actually these buttons need to use an OpportunityLineItem standard controller.  However, that is for detail buttons.  Pages have to use standardsetcontrollers to appear in the list button options, but unfortunately it isn't possible to specify a standardsetcontroller that works on opportunitylineitem records.

satheeshrsksatheeshrsk

Thank you !