function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sunfishettesunfishette 

Page redirect

Hello one and all,

I have a Visualforce page that I created as the landing page in my Partner Portal.  I have populated the page with selected Opportunities based on the current logged in users id.  All is working great there.  I want to make the Opportunities links that open up the actual Opportunity, but not inside the Home page (wow that looks goofy!) ...  I want it to open the Opportunity tab and display the record there.

Here is my sample code:

<apex:PageBlockTable value="{!ZeroThirty}" var="records" rowClasses="red1,red2">
       <apex:column headerValue="Manufacturer Name">
             <apex:outputLink value="/{!records.Id}">{!records.Name}</apex:outputLink>
       </apex:column>
       <apex:column value="{!records.Contract_Owner__c}" headerValue="Contract Owner" />
       <apex:column value="{!records.Amount}" headerValue="Amount" />
       <apex:column value="{!records.CloseDate}" headerValue="Renwal Due By" />
</apex:pageBlockTable>

The way it is now, it opens up the opportunity record INSIDE the home page.  I can open 5 different ones and they just keep layering on top of one another.  How do I redirect them to the Opportunity tab passing in the ID of the record?

As always -->  Thanks in advance

S91084S91084

Have you tried target="_parent" in your <apex:outputLink> tag?

sunfishettesunfishette

Hi S91084 ...

Yes, I did.  I tried:

"_self"

"_blank"

"_parent"

"_top"

But none worked properly.  The closest was the "_blank" which opens up a new tab to the Opportunity area, but I am hoping to replace the VF page with the Opportunity page instead of opening a new tab.  The idea is that the user can switch back to the "Home" page using the tabs at the top.  With "_blank" the user has two tabs open ... 

I am at a loss. ?  I am starting to think this is not possible to do.  :(

S91084S91084

Can you post your page code?

sunfishettesunfishette

I trimmed out a lot of the excess, but here is the  bulk of the visualforce page code (the pertaining portion is in red):

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardController="Opportunity" tabStyle="Opportunity" extensions="getAllRecords">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en">
    <body>
    <apex:form >
        <div id="pageWrapper">             
            <div id="header">
                <span id="headerWelcome">
                    <h5>
                       <p>Welcome Back {!$User.FirstName & ' ' & $User.LastName}!<br />
                          Todays Date: {!MONTH(TODAY())}/{!DAY(TODAY())}/{!YEAR(TODAY())}
                       </p>
                    </h5>
                </span>
            </div>
            <div id="innerPage">
                <div id="customContent">

<!-- ---------------------------- -->
            <!-- ---- INSERT THEIR LOGO ----- -->
            <!-- ---------------------------- -->  
                    <div id="displayDiv">
                        <apex:variable var="imageVar" value="{!imageName}"/>
                        <apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.Logos, imageVar)}"/>
                    </div>
                 <apex:pageBlock id="block1">
                    <script>
                        twistSection(document.getElementById('{!$Component.block1.zero30}').getElementsByTagName('img')[0])                       
                    </script>
                    <apex:tabPanel selectedTab="MaintenanceRenewals" id="theTabPanel"  tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab"  width="100%">
                        <apex:tab label="Maintenance Renewals" name="MaintenanceRenewals" labelWidth="250px" >                                      
                            <apex:pageBlockSection id="zero30" title="0-30 Days Maintenance Renewals" columns="1">
                                <apex:PageBlockTable value="{!ZeroThirty}" var="records" rowClasses="red1,red2">
                                        <apex:outputLink target="URLFOR('//006/e')" value="/{!records.Id}">{!records.Name}</apex:outputLink>
                                    <apex:column value="{!records.Contract_Owner__c}" headerValue="Contract Owner" />
                            </apex:pageBlockSection>
                            <apex:pageBlockSection title="31-60 Days Maintenance Renewals" columns="1">
                               <apex:PageBlockTable value="{!ThirtySixty}" var="records" rowClasses="yellow1,yellow2">
                                        <apex:outputLink target="URLFOR('//006/e')" value="/{!records.Id}">{!records.Name}</apex:outputLink>
                            <apex:pageBlockSection title="61 Days (or more) Maintenance Renewals" columns="1">
                                <apex:PageBlockTable value="{!OverSixty}" var="records" rowClasses="green1,green2">
                        </apex:tab>
                    </apex:tabPanel>
                  </apex:pageBlock>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        </apex:form>    
    </body>   
</html>
</apex:page>