function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mackendw@gmail.commackendw@gmail.com 

custom color in a heading within a VisualForce page which extends from a standardController

I have a custom Visualforce page which extends from Opportunity.  In the page, I have a <apex:pageblockTable tag with an associated set of

columns within it.

I'm trying to set 2 of the 9 column headers in the headings row to a specific color....to no avail.

here is what I'm doing:

<style>

.list .headerStyle { background-color:#da1c00;text-align:center !important}

... clipped for brevity

</style>

<apex:pageblockTablevalue="{!Questions}" var="q" border="6" frame="box"  cellpadding="3" rules="cols" id="detailTable">

<apex:columnheaderValue="#" headerClass="grayClass">

<apex:outputFieldid="questionNo"  value="{!q.Question_Number__c}"/>

</apex:column>

<apex:columnheaderValue="Please answer the following questions by filling column D with numerical codes (1,2,3,4,5 or 6)" headerClass="headerStyle">

<apex:outputFieldvalue="{!q.Question_Text__c}"/>

</apex:column>

I also tried disabling the standardStylesheets as a parm tag to the <apex:page tag...didn't work either.

Any idea what I'm missing here?

thx.

Wendell

yvk431yvk431

as since you are disabling the standard stylesheet , you just need to set the color to the headerRow,

<style>
.headerRow{background-color:Red;}
</style>

--yvk

mackendw@gmail.commackendw@gmail.com

I'd like to keep the Stock salesforce style if possible and just override those elements controlling the font/color for the column headers.  How best to determine which css parms control this behaviour?

??