function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jess_LopezJess_Lopez 

Flow:Interview FinishLocation Error

I have a button which calls a Visualforce page. The Visualforce page contains a <flow:interview> component with a finishLocation attribute. Up until Winter 13 was released in my sandbox, everything worked fine. Now when I hit the Finish button on my visual workflow, I get an error that says:

Invalid Page Redirection
The page you attempted to access has been blocked due to a redirection to an outside website or an improperly coded link or button. Please contact your salesforce.com Administrator for assistance. 

The <flow:interview> component on my VF page looks like this:

<flow:interview name="my_flow_name" finishLocation="{!URLFOR($Action.SDR_Response__c.View, $CurrentPage.parameters.SDRR)}"></flow:interview>

Is anyone else having similar problems? The finishlocation should go to the view page of the record where the user clicked the button to begin with. This page is definitely not an outside website... is it improperly coded? Like I said, it worked fine before Winter 13 was installed.

Jess_LopezJess_Lopez

I found a workaround for this by not using the URLFOR() function. Instead, I'm now doing this:
<flow:interview name="CME_SDR_Response_Flow" finishLocation="/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.SDRR}"></flow:interview>

Is this the correct way of doing it or is something wrong with the URLFOR() function? I opened a case with Salesforce to find out why my original way of doing it all of a sudden stopped working.