function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
maddukurimaddukuri 

superscript not being displayed properly

Hi,

I am tryiiny to display superscripts for the entries in the first row. Except for the first entry STATE, the superscript is displayed properly. No matter what I do, I am not able to display the superscript for the first cell which spans two rows. Here is my table. Any ideas will be appreciated.

<div style="page-break-before:always; font-size:9pt; font-family:Arial Black, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
       <p align="center" style="font-size:14pt;"><strong>Transportation And Disposal Fees</strong></p>
        <table border="3" title="Transportation & Disposal Fees">
         <tr>
          <td rowspan="2" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="STATE"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="{!pc.Waste_Type1__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type2__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type3__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.State__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td> 
         </tr>
        </table>
</div>  

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
maddukurimaddukuri

You are right! All the superscripts show. My Bad!

Thank You though!

All Answers

vishal@forcevishal@force

I copied your code to check and well, I get the superscript for all of them!

maddukurimaddukuri

You are right! All the superscripts show. My Bad!

Thank You though!

This was selected as the best answer