function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
karthikpkarthikp 

How to remove the header and footer from a standard page which is being referenced in a VF page

Hi,

I am calling the Chatter Standard page from a VF Page but when I am getting that page as display I dont want to show any headers in that page. Please let me know how I can acheive that. 

The code which I am using is as below : 

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<script>
oNewDoc = window.open('https://ap1.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/ui/ChatterPage','_self');
</script>
</apex:page>

When I load this VF page I dont want to display the header of the standard SFDC page. Can anyone please suggest me how i can proceed with this.

Thanks,

Karthik

Rahul_sgRahul_sg
will this help>
<apex:page showHeader="false">

<chatter:feedWithFollowers entityId="{!$User.Id}" />

</apex:page>

Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.
karthikpkarthikp

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the solution. it worked to an extent.  But have one more doubt. When I used the code as above and open the Visual Force Page, the page is displaying the chatter page but the side bar is not getting displayed (which include Message, Feed, People, Group, FIles). I have tried with 

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="True"> 

but the side bar doesnt show up. Any idea on how to acheive that..

Thanks,

Karthik

kiran2000kiran2000
Hi Karthik,

Did you figured out solution for side bar which include Feed, People, Group, FIles.Can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Kiran