function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JessBJessB 

Visualforce Page reference to Salesforce webpage: Remove SF Header, Sidebar, Footer?

Hi, 

I have a custom object that I want it's master's Contact list (custom object master is Accounts) to appear on a VF page. I know how to get the webpage to appear in the visualforce page, but how to I get only the Contact related list, that shows in the browser after you click "Go To List", to appear (without sidebars, headers, tabs, footers, etc.)?

I have this:

<apex:page standardController="Training__c">
<apex:iframe src="/003?rlid=RelatedContactList&id={!Training__c.AccountID__c}" scrolling="true" id="theIframe"/>
</apex:page>

Which appears as the whole webpage, but I want it to display just the related list, without the salesforce headers, without the tabs, without the sidebar, without the footer.... just the table with the list.

How do I adjust my VFP to appear as I want?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Avidev9Avidev9

Its interesting what you can do is pass a URL parameter to iframe. by adding isdtp=vw . This works with standard pages and removes the header and sidebar.

All Answers

Avidev9Avidev9

Its interesting what you can do is pass a URL parameter to iframe. by adding isdtp=vw . This works with standard pages and removes the header and sidebar.

This was selected as the best answer
JessBJessB

Best Answer by Avidev9:

Solution below:

<apex:page standardController="Training__c">
  <apex:iframe src="/003?rlid=RelatedContactList&id={!Training__c.AccountID__c}&isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" id="theIframe"/>
</apex:page>