function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AtroxyAtroxy 

Switchtype Client doesn't work in Summer 13

Hey everyone! I just noticed that my VF pages in the sandbox using standardController="Opportunity" and switchType="client"/enhancedList are no longer working. All but the first tab are crushed to the left and won't be shown correctly until refreshed. It worked before, it works in production and it works if I change the swtchType to Server, but I want to use it like it did a few weeks back. I didn't read anything in the patch notes, what happened? :-|

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" cache="true" tabStyle="Auftraege__tab">

<apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails" id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="background-color:#F20D54" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab" style="background-color:#F20D54">  

<apex:tab label="Angebot" name="Angebot" id="tabAngebot">
     <apex:enhancedlist type="Opportunity" height="730" customizable="true" rowsPerPage="50" Listid="00BD0000007xxx1" />
     </apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Annahme" name="Annahme" id="tabAnnahme">
     <apex:enhancedlist type="Opportunity" height="730" customizable="true" rowsPerPage="50" Listid="00BD0000007xxx2" />
     </apex:tab>