function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahi123Mahi123 

How can we develop visualforce page with Radio buttons

Hi, I would like to display my visualforce page as like below 0(radio button) Name----------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0(raduo button) Class------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0(radio button) Subject-------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I select first radio button only name field enable all other fields should disable. Any help is Appreciated
Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Duplicate post :

Find the my reply in following post

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/How-can-we-develop-visualforce-page-with-Radio-buttons/td-p/550383

If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.

Mahi123Mahi123
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Those radio buttons are displaying in one row but I would like to display column by column and each radio button has one field. Radio button Input Field Radio button Input Field like….. Please help me..