function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
boBNunnyboBNunny 

Pass selected (multiple values) in standardsetcontroller between next/previous pages

I have a silly problem.  I have a StandardSetController with check boxes and 2 text boxes per line for entry.  How can I remember all 3 entered values to the Next page of results, and then retain them if I click Previous?  I've tried using a public static MAP of a wrapper, but it seems to always be NULL on the next page.

boBNunnyboBNunny
Actually, more specifically, I find that the ActionSupport is firing for tabbing off the field, but not when changing it and clicking a Next Page link. I've tried onblur and onchange, but neither actually fire when clicking the link instead of clicking somewhere else or tabbing off.
sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

You can achive it using setRedirect() method of ApexPages

Sets the value of the PageReference object's redirect attribute. If set to true, a redirect is performed through a client side redirect. This type of redirect performs an HTTP GET request, and flushes the view state, which uses POST. If set to false, the redirect is a server-side forward that preserves the view state if and only if the target page uses the same controller and contains the proper subset of extensions used by the source page.

Note that if the URL of the PageReference object is set to a website outside of thesalesforce.com domain, or to a page with a different controller or controller extension, the redirect always occurs, regardless of whether the redirect attribute is set to true or false.