function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
developerTeamdeveloperTeam 

How to Use Enhanced List View in each Tab of Tab Panel of Visualforce page ?

Hi,

Am working on Tabs in Tabpanel of Visualforce to set all my Objects as Tabs in VF page, When I click any tab it Represents a CustomObject__c in that page I had used the Following Code:

<apex:tabpanel>
<apex:tab title="CustomObject" label="CustomObject" name="name1" id="tabOne"> 
<apex:sectionHeader title="Heading" subtitle="SubHeading" > 
 <apex:ListViews type="CustomObject__c" />
</apex:tab>
<apex:tab title="CustomObject1" label="CustomObject1" name="name2" id="tabTwo"> 
<apex:sectionHeader title="Heading" subtitle="SubHeading" > 
 <apex:ListViews type="CustomObject1__c" />
</apex:tab>
</apex:tabpanel>

But I want the features of ENHANCED LISTS in my VF page So I had replaced the

<apex:ListViews type="CustomObject__c"/> to 

<apex:enhancedList type="CustomObject__c"/>  

With this Change Am facing Issues such as "Loading on the screen" continously but am not able to see the list. 

1. How to use EnhancedList view in tabpanel which has more than 3 Tabs ?

2. Also How to insert Search Functionality in apex: ListViews or EnhancedListViews ?

-Thankyou

amarcuteamarcute

Hi,

Are you using the "rowsPerPage" Attribute? If you have more records, it may take long time to load all the records.

<apex:enhancedList type="Lead" height="300" rowsPerPage="25" id="LeadList" customizable="False" />

<apex:ListView> & <apex:enhancedList> does not come with Default SFDC Search Functionality. However, you can add new filter criteria by "Creating a new View". To Enable this, Set "Customizable=true"

<apex:enhancedList type="Account" height="300" rowsPerPage="25"id="LeadList" customizable="true" />

developerTeamdeveloperTeam
We Just have About 2-3 records in our CustomObject, We used
<apex:enhancedList type="CustomObject__c" height="300" rowsPerPage="25" id="LeadList" customizable="true">
But Still the Problem remains the SAME. the issue is good when we use normally, But when we apply the enhancedlist in Tabpanel with more tabs all the Tabs are showing LOADING.... for all the Day...
There may be some which we could crack it, Please Reply