function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jthor@entransform.comjthor@entransform.com 

Javascript Remoting not working from a package

Hi,

I understand that there is already a similiar post to this ( http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/JavaScript-Remoting-calls-not-working-from-managed-package/m-p/404629#M47105 )but it is quite old and the fix they presented did not solve my problem completely. I basically do a javascript remoting call which works perfectly. I then sent my code and it got integrated with other code and it still works. Once we package it it stop working and it turns out that it was a name space bug as mention above by the post posted above. So I was given a copy of the pacakged code, which included the controller the VF page, and the component. I then made a copy of  those code by creating my own copy with a different number and took out all the name space issues. So now the copy from the package looks exaclty like the code I had sent before except with the code that was added during integration. But still my javascript remoting does not work, it should be noted that I use javascript remoting in the component and it works the only that does not work is the one in the visual force page. It should be noted that the javascript remoting in the component works in the package as well. I am completely lost, how is it that both code are exactly the same, yet one's visual force remoting works and the other doesn't? I even try copying and replacing my old code into the new VF page that I created and my old code does not work. 

UGH help.