function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RitchiebRitchieb 

Error: CaseArticles' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case

Hi All,

I am overwriting the case detail page with a tabbed style visualforce page. I have had various problems with related lists not being supported by apex code. I have so far rebuilt related emails and the caseComments lists but am strugling with "CaseArticles". When I view the page via the customer portal I get the error below.

CaseArticles' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case

Code

<apex:tab label="Related Articles"  name="Articles" id="tabCaseArticles2">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!case}"  list="CaseArticles" />
</apex:tab>-->

When using the default case detail page customer portal users can see the related articles list. But when I use the code above it falls over. Ive looked up the name of the list in the API WSDL file and it is correct. Users have permissions to the page, article types ect. Without the code the Portal users can veie the same page fine.

Any ideas how to get round this?

Rahul_sgRahul_sg

I believe you have this related list included in the default page layout for Case.

Also, as per this link : http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_casearticle.htm

Customer Portal users can't access this object.

RitchiebRitchieb

Hmmm thanks for that. Does anyone know of a way round this? Can the apex:reteat tag be used to perhaps build a replacement list?

If anyone knows of any posts that have a solution that would be great.

Rahul_sg wrote:

I believe you have this related list included in the default page layout for Case.

Also, as per this link : http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_casearticle.htm

Customer Portal users can't access this object.

RitchiebRitchieb

Anyone know any good articles for rebulding the CaseArticles related list?