function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GabrielFuocoGabrielFuoco 

How can I create a custom related list of accounts inside events?

Hello guys, I've been looking forward for help with a related list of accounts inside events.
The idea is to have a list that users can add contacts from the account and they will be shown row by row, something like this: http://salesforce-guru.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/how-to-create-custom-related-list-on.html but with contacts and inside tasks. 

This example doesn't show me how I add an "ADD" button, to add more rows, to include more contacts in my list..

I want something like this:

is there any tutorial that I could follow to start coding this?
I'm certified admin and trying to start developing things with apex inside SFDC.
Your help is very welcome, thanks a lot in advance!

ryanjuptonryanjupton

Hi Gabriel. Welcome to the platform side of the house. Just to clarify, are you looking to override this standard behavior on an account detail page?

GabrielFuocoGabrielFuoco

More or less...

I need to remove the contact relationship in visits and use instead of that a list that will look like a related list, where my users will be able to add contacts related to that event.

The idea of the list is because I need them to click on contacts' name and open the contact page where they will work with the contact full info...

Do you think is there a possibility to do that? I'm really having a hard time trying to do it