function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carter85Carter85 

Column width adjustment problem

I have a pagebock table governed by a wrapper class and im having trouble adjusting some of the column widths.

This is my table on the VF page:

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!contractList}" var="c" id="table" rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL(contractList))}">
            <!-- The 'selected' property in the ContactWrapper class -->
            <apex:column width="20px" headervalue="Cancel?" >
            <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!c.selected}"/>
            </apex:column>
            <apex:column width="20px" headervalue="Cancel Date" >
            <apex:inputText value="{!c.cnclD}"/>
            <apex:column width="20px" headervalue="Customer Policy Purchase Price" >
            <apex:inputText value="{!c.price}"/>
            <!-- The contact fields within the ContactWrapper -->
            <apex:column value="{!c.tContract.Vin_Number__c}" style="text-align: center"  width="105px"/>
            <apex:column value="{!c.tContract.Effective_Date__c}" style="text-align: center" width="95px"/>
            <apex:column value="{!c.tContract.Full_Name__c}" style="text-align: center" width="140px"/>
            <apex:column value="{!c.tContract.Product_Group__c}" style="text-align: center" width="85px"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
            </apex:pageBlock>

For the fields within the wrapper I am able to adjust the widths on, however, for the checkbox and input fields I cannot adjust thiers and I need to because the way the table is rendering at the moment shoves the other fields off the portion of the page it's meant to display on and it's causing a problem aside from not looking very good.  So, is there any way to adjust the three fields causing the problem I haven't accounted for?  Because at the moment they're running into each other and screw up the flow of the page.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
liron169liron169

Hi,

Try maybe using style propety

<apex:inputText value="{!c.cnclD}" style="width:20px"/>

All Answers

liron169liron169

Hi,

Try maybe using style propety

<apex:inputText value="{!c.cnclD}" style="width:20px"/>

This was selected as the best answer
Carter85Carter85

That did the trick, thanks for the help.