function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DahveedDahveed 

I want to change just the tab "Articles" to "Knowledge Base" in the Customer Portal

I've seen a few articles on this.  I can't use the the standard Setup and rename the tab to Knowledge Base because it changes the whole naming scheme.  I want to just have the tab say "Knowledge Base" and still call object articles.  One person said to put CSS in the html header of the Customer Portal.  However does anyone know how in CSS I can override this div below to say Knowledge Base instead of Articles?

<div id="Knowledge_Tab">
<a title="Articles Tab" href="https://eu1.salesforce.com/knowledge/knowledgeHome.apexp">Articles</a>
</div>
body .tab, body .tab a {
    color: #444444;
    font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
}

Can I put something like Title inside the CSS which would override the div tab?

Sorry I'm a beginner when it comes to styling and any help would be welcome.

The other solution would be to create a visualforce page and call it Knowledge Base(Using a Web Tab makes two menus come up).  However I'm not sure what the standard controller being used is for Knowledge to basically mimic exactly what you see.  Does anyone know the visualforce markup for the default articles search page in salesforce?

Thanks!

Dahveed