function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salesforcemicky125salesforcemicky125 

on selecting the Radiobutton need to open popup box with same id

Here is my Code and what i am looking for ..........
Can you please help me out...........

Using the Search option by giving the Email Id in the text fileld i am able to fetch the Data for that Record . When i get list of Records i want to select the single Reord .
(we can use either Radio Button/Check Box) Or Any Button.  Wwhen User select the single record.the row that we fetched through the email was to be attached to the  id , and on selecting the  Radio button/Button/Check Box there is to be another popup box/Page Block / has to b e displayed in the same page  asking the user to select the options of Attended uisng the Radio button on selcting the radio button and click on save itt has tobe saved into the Database.

Here we are Using the Conatct Object

Event Object  is an Custom Object
and Recruitiung Event Object is another Custom Object

Please let me know if wnat to know further details........

I am not able post this at " http://boards.developerforce.com”" can you please this post there also so that i get some other answers 

Here is my code

This is my Contoller
===================

public class RecruitingEventExtentionController
{
public id contactid{get;set;}
public Boolean displaySearchResults{get;set;}
public String inputemail {get;set;}
Set<Id> sObjectIds = new Set<Id>();
Set<id> sObjectrecIds = new Set<id>();
public List<Event_Registration__c> ObjEvent{get;set;}
public List<Recruiting_Event__c> ObjRecEvent{get;set;}
public List<Contact> objContact {get;set;}
public RecruitingEventExtentionController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
displaySearchResults=false;
}
public PageReference search()
{
try
{
List<Contact> objContact = new List<Contact>();
objContact = [select id,name,FirstName,LastName,MobilePhone,Email from Contact where email= :inputemail limit 1];
for(Event_Registration__c e:[select id,Name,Contact__c,Recruiting_Event__c,Attending__c,Attended__c,Invited__c,No_Response__c,No_Show__c,UserResponse__c from Event_Registration__c where Contact__c=:ObjContact[0].id and Attended__c=False limit 10])
{
sObjectIds.add(e.id);
sObjectrecIds.add(e.Recruiting_Event__c);
}
ObjEvent=[Select id,Name,Contact__c,Recruiting_Event__c from Event_Registration__c where id =:sObjectIds order by id limit 10];
ObjRecEvent=[Select id,Campus_Contact__c,Location__c,Type__c,End_Date__c,Start_Date__c,Class__c,Name,Year_FY__c,Time__c,Team__c,System_ID__c,Status__c,Season__c,Room__c,Recruiting_Event_ID__c,Deloitte_Contact__c,Program__c,Practitioner_Event_Lead__c,Post_Event_Notes__c,Description__c from Recruiting_Event__c where id=:sObjectrecIds order by id limit 10];
if(ObjEvent.size()>0){
displaySearchResults=true;
}
else{
displaySearchResults=false;
}
inputemail ='';
sObjectIds.clear();
sObjectrecIds.clear();
}
catch(Exception ex){
System.debug('\n\nException ='+ex.getMessage()+'\n\n');
sObjectIds.clear();
}
return null;
}
public void cancel(){}

}

=====================

VF Page

<apex:page standardController="Event_Registration__c" extensions="RecruitingEventExtentionController" showHeader="False" sidebar="false">
<c:EventRegistration />
<apex:form >
<apex:pageblock title="" >
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<table><tr><td>Provide Your Email Address</td><td><apex:inputText id="inputemail" value="{!inputemail}"/></td></tr></table>
<apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!search}" reRender="searchResults,displaySearchResults"></apex:commandButton>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:outputpanel id="searchResults">
<table width="100%"><tr><td width="70%"><apex:pageBlockTable rendered="{!displaySearchResults}" id="diTable" value="{!ObjRecEvent}" var="idat" border="1" cellspacing="2px" width="100%" headerClass="he1" cellpadding="6px" columnsWidth="150px,150px,150px,150px,150px,150px" rowclasses="oddrows,evenrows">
<apex:column headerValue="Recuring Event Id" ><apex:outputField value="{!idat.id}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.id), 'false', 'true')}"/>
</apex:column>
<apex:column headerValue="Recuring Event Name" ><apex:outputField value="{!idat.Name}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Name), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Campus Contact" ><apex:outputField value="{!idat.Campus_Contact__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Campus_Contact__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Location">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.Location__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Location__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Season">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.Season__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Season__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Room">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.Room__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Room__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Status">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.Status__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Status__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Start Date">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.Start_Date__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.Start_Date__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="End Date">
<apex:outputField value="{!idat.End_Date__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(idat.End_Date__c), 'false', 'true')}"/>
</apex:column> <apex:column rendered=""><apex:commandButton value="" action="{!search}" reRender="searchResults,displaySearchResults"></apex:commandButton></apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable></td><td width="30%"><apex:pageBlockTable rendered="{!displaySearchResults}" id="dTable" value="{!ObjEvent}" var="dat" border="1" cellspacing="2px" width="100%" headerClass="he1" cellpadding="6px" columnsWidth="150px,150px,150px,150px,150px,150px" rowclasses="oddrows,evenrows">
<apex:column ><apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!search}" reRender="searchResults,displaySearchResults"></apex:commandButton> </apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Event Id" ><apex:outputField value="{!dat.id}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(dat.id), 'false', 'true')}"/>
<apex:column headerValue="Event Name" ><apex:outputField value="{!dat.Recruiting_Event__c}" rendered="{!IF(ISBLANK(dat.Recruiting_Event__c ), 'false', 'true')}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
</td></tr><tr><td></td></tr></table>

</apex:outputpanel></apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Can Anyone help me out from this
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Mickey, 

This code is too long to understand and implement, 

I belive this requirement can be achieved with a Wrapper Class. 

See the wrapper class details in the link below, 

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Wrapper_Class

You can also search for wrappper class sample code if needed. 

Regards,
Ashish
salesforcemicky125salesforcemicky125
Hi Ashish, Thank You for Replying. I have posted this long back as of now it is solved. I have posted a new Question regarding the Validation Rule using the Java Script , could you please help me out from my recent post it would be helpful. Regards Micky
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Mickey, 

We are trying to address the old Unanswered Posts, sorry about the delay. 

Its good to know that this issue is solved. 

I have answered that post myself, i believe that should solve the post, please see my answer in the link below, 

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000009DgqIAE

Regards,
Ashish