function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NewbyVFNewbyVF 

Custom Buttons on VF Page

I have created a custom button in by standard object that brings up a pdf (VF page).  I am in the process of creating a VF page to replace my standard object page, and want to include my custom buttons.  How do I get them on my new VF page?

Mani PenumarthiMani Penumarthi

create a commandbutton in your vf page as 
<apex:commandButton value="Generate PDF" action="/apex/PDFPageName"/>

NewbyVFNewbyVF
Thank you for the info - I had tried that earlier and was getting the error below:

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: New_Ad_Sales__c.Business_Type__r

I have repeating tables on the pdf because I am showing related list data. Could this be causing the problem.

Joan Turner
Liturgical Publications Inc
Project Analyst
JTurner@4lpi.com
(800) 950-9952 ext. 2488
Cell - (214) 578-8587
www.4lpi.com
www.SeekAndFind.com

[cid:image001.gif@01CEB489.EA811390]

The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.
Mani PenumarthiMani Penumarthi

Include this field in the query "New_Ad_Sales__c.Business_Type__r"