function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bruno CardosoBruno Cardoso 

Use same visual style of default the Publisher Actions buttons

Is it possible to use the same visual style of the big green "Share" button of the "Post" global action, or the "Create" for the "New Case" action?

I know it's possible to replicate this through html/css only, however I would like to know if there is something native on visualforce that will allow me to accomplish this.

Thank you.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
You are right. This is only possible by replicating the styles using css/html.
You may be able to use the same styles used by salesforce but Salesforce recommends against using the default salesforce as it may change without notice.

From the docs:
Salesforce stylesheets are not versioned, and the appearance and class names of components may change without notice. Salesforce.com recommends that you use Visualforce components that mimic the look-and-feel of Salesforce styles instead of directly referencing—and depending upon—Salesforce stylesheets.

Link: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/pages_styling_salesforce.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.