function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NigamAbhinavNigamAbhinav 

Issue with VF page on Opportunity page Layout

Hi I am facing strange issue from last few hours, I have VF page section on opportunity layout which was working fiine. 

Now it start giving error "sf:INSUFFICIENT_ACCESSINSUFFICIENT_ACCESS: This session is not valid for use with the API", I have some apex web method which I am calling using salesforce ajax toolkit.

My opportunity page sometime throws "... a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY' salesforce VF page on layout"  and it seems like it try to redirect to login page. 

any help is really appriciated. 

Thanks

Anil SavaliyaAnil Savaliya

Hi,

Can you check,Not any call out limit exceed ?

NigamAbhinavNigamAbhinav

No this is certainly not a callout limit issue, as our all dev and qa account is showing same behaviour, even the client sanbox env is also stopped working from last 5-6 hours. 

Anil SavaliyaAnil Savaliya

Hi,

Can you check API version of page and class ,Please make same API version for class and page,29

NigamAbhinavNigamAbhinav

I checked and it's same, the weared thing is now dev account is working but sandbox and account used for packaging is throwing same error, packaging account stopped working just about an hour ago. 

only diff I can see on those account is dev account are on ap1 while sandbox on cs3 and packaging is on na15, seems like ap1 is now working but rest two is failing.

marcmr87marcmr87

We have exactly the same issue since today...no solution yet!