function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BashBash 

CSS and Templates

Hello all

I am new to Force.com Sites. Question, for a site is it possible to have more than one css file and multiple site templates, for different areas of the site?

Kind regards

Bash

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BulentBulent

there is only one site template field that you can reference at the site level. However, if you want you can specify the template page name in your pages rather than referencing the $Site.template. If you do then your page won't pick up the template from the site and will always use the same page you set as a template in your page. 

All Answers

BulentBulent

there is only one site template field that you can reference at the site level. However, if you want you can specify the template page name in your pages rather than referencing the $Site.template. If you do then your page won't pick up the template from the site and will always use the same page you set as a template in your page. 

This was selected as the best answer
RyanGuestRyanGuest

You can have more than one css file too. Just upload them as static resources in your organization and add them at the top of the page.

dev401hasdev401has

Yes you can have more css, not necessarily 1. You can also create css as VF page and then enable that page and add it in page of site.

I have done the same in my site NBC Commercial Guidelines