function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NasirNasir 

Sites URL page is not proper as compared to the UI page typed as /apex/zone

Hi 

I am trying to built a Managed package and the visual force page i had created comes fine in the UI when i type /apex/zone , but when i go through the sites and click the URL it dosen't shows me the page what  comes from the UI.Even when i click next it goes to the next page but the page is not proper.

Can you please help me so i can do the need full thing and why this problem is comin.

Thanks

Nasir

Ryan-GuestRyan-Guest

What page do you see?

Can you post a link to your site or more information to help us understand the problem?

NasirNasir

Hi Ryan,

This is the URL http://eventzone-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/ this  is the first page and here all the error message are also comin .The error message should come when we did't fill some fields and when we fill all the information and click register this takes to the secound page where all the check boxes are given.But on the left hand side of the secound page i can't see the check boxes too but i can see the name,email address and subject what we had entered on the first page.Please fill the information.

But when i go to the UI and click apex/eventzone then every thing works fine.

Please help.

Ryan-GuestRyan-Guest

So to summarize, it sounds like only some of the fields and/or buttons that you have on your page are showing up in Sites?

And by UI, you mean when you login to the normal salesforce app, not using Sites?

If this is the case, I would say double check the FLS (field level security) and CRUD on the custom objects for the site profile. To get to the site profile, go to the site detail page and click the "public access settings" button.

NasirNasir

Hi Ryan,

Yes what u understand is correct.

I can see the whole function working properly when i don't use sites means by UI.

But when i click site link it dosen't function properly and the second page also is not available properly.

I had done the required changes in FLS and given the visible permission for all the field.

But still i am facing the problem.